Fir trees can be found mainly in North and Central America. They live primarily in the mountains and can range from 10-80 meters tall.
Fir Tree Insect Pests & Treatments
- Budworm (Treatments: ACE-jet, AzaSol)
- Pine Coneworm Caterpillar (Treatments: TREE-äge®*, ACE-jet, AzaSol)
- Fir Tussock Moth Caterpillar (Treatments: TREE-äge®*, ACE-jet, AzaSol)
- Western Spruce Budworm (Treatments: TREE-äge®*, ACE-jet, AzaSol)
- White Pine Weevil (Treatments: ACE-jet, AzaSol)
Learn More About Common Tree Pests & Treatments
- Click here to view the entire Pocket Guide and order your copy today!
- *Important: Always read and follow label instructions before buying or using these products. The instructions contain important conditions of sale, including limitations of warranty and remedy. TREE-äge® Insecticide is a Restricted Use Pesticide and must only be sold to and applied by a state certified applicator. TREE-äge® is not registered for use in all states. Please check with your state or local extension service prior to buying or using this product. TREE-äge® is a registered trademark of Arborjet, Inc.